SketchUp Pro 2017 v17.2.2554 Torrent Mac Crack Free Download. SketchUp is an easy-to-learn 3D modeling program that enables you to explore the world in 3D. With just a few simple tools, you can create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects – even space ships.
● FIXES/IMPROVEMENTS STABILITY
● Fixed a frequent crash that could occur when inserting components and doing other actions (e.g., renaming a component, deleting entities, changing component properties).
● Fixed a frequent crash that could occur when copy/pasting geometry that needs to be merged with hidden geometry.
● Fixed a frequent crash that could occur when doing a copy/rotate after having cancelled out of a previous copy/rotate by activating another tool.
● Fixed a frequent crash that could occur on some systems with AMD/ATI graphics cards.
● Fixed a crash that could occur when opening/working in some models with unfixed validity errors.
● Added a fix for a non-reproducible crash that could occur when using the Rectangle tool.
● (Mac) Fixed an issue where simultaneous Component Browser searches led to SketchUp Pro 2017 v17.2.2554 Torrent Mac crashing.
TOOLS AND INFERENCING :
● Fixed an issue with the Rotated Rectangle tool where entries in the VCB (Measurements toolbar) were not working as expected after the second click.
● Fixed an issue in which Dimensions or Text would snap to a sub-component origin instead of the component origin.
● Fixed an issue with the Tape Measure tool in which a model would not rescale when measuring two points on a face and entering in a value in the VCB (Measurements toolbar).
● Fixed an issue with the Tape Measure tool in which you could not infer from a face to create a guideline along another face.
● (Win) Fixed an issue with the Tape Measure tool where guides would toggle off when using Ctrl + Z to undo a previous operation.
Made updates to Measurements toolbar entries for tools:
● A closing bracket is now added automatically when an opening bracket is entered for both square and angle brackets related to point and delta input such as [nn,nn,nn] and (in US locale).
● (Win) SketchUp now recognizes both the decimal and list separators that are set within the Windows OS.
● Fixed an issue where materials on faces could be lost or faces could be flipped after modifying geometry in certain cases.
● Fixed an issue where an offset of an ellipse would sometimes offset as a circle.
● Fixed an issue where color swapping/pixelation would occur on very small textures.
● Improved Checkup’s messaging for graphics cards that report inaccurate memory information.
● Improved our ability to get diagnostic data on startup crashes.
● Fixed an issue where the letterbox bars were displayed incorrectly when the Advanced Camera Tools’ aspect ratio did not match the current window.
● Fixed an issue where Advanced Camera Tools did not correctly export 2D images.
● (Mac) Fixed an issue where users on certain iMacs were not able to export to 2D graphic containing transparent backgrounds.
● (Mac) Fixed an issue where exporting a 2D graphic with a transparent background would produce jagged edges on certain iMacs. These artifacts could also be seen in LayOut.